Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it possible to place a single order for multiple siblings?
Yes! Click on "Did you get another access code?" under the main menu "Login". You can enter up to five access codes at the same time. This way you will have access to all available photos. You can combine the order and save on shipping costs.
2. I received an access card with an access code - how can I order my photos?
If you have received a access card with a personal access code, go to the "Order Portraits" page, enter the access code and click on "Open Album."
3. I never recieved my Access Code. I lost/misplaced my Access Code - how can I order photos?
If you don't have an Access Code, click the "Find My Access Code" link and enter your details to receive your code.
4. I received an email with login information - how can I order photos?
After you have placed an order or registered with the online shop, you will receive an email with login credentials. Using your email and the new password, you can use the "Customer Login" to enter your personal gallery, order photos, and check the status of your orders.
5. Where can I see the status of my order?
The easiest way is to click the link within your order confirmation email. Alternatively, you can log in with the password and email address you received via email. Once you’ve logged in, your order details can be found under "My Account."
6. How long will the delivery take?
The delivery time depends on the payment, the products you’ve ordered, and delivery method. The payment must be confirmed before your order can be processed. Orders which include free shipping to schools are processed in bulk 5-10 business days after the order deadline. Delivery time may also vary depending on the type of products ordered.
7. Is the logo (watermark) going to be removed from the image?
Of course! The watermark is only used to protect our work against illegal downloads.
8. What is the quality of prints, posters, etc.?
We are committed to offering only the highest quality. If you are not satisfied with the quality of your photo products, please feel free to get in touch. We are devoted to your satisfaction.
9. I rarely order online - how can I order my photos here?
Select a photo that you like from your album and click "Order photo.” Then select the product of your choice, enter the desired quantity, and click on "Add to cart." When you have placed all of the photos you like into your shopping cart, click "Cart" on the top right of the screen and follow the instructions.